chutes-and-ladders

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Yesterday morning when I woke up I could here J in her bed saying "out, out, out, out". I figured she wanted out of her crib so I went in to get her. When I got there I was very surprised to find her still laying down, with one arm through the neck hole of her footie pajamas and tugging on the front saying "out, out, out" she really wanted out of her pjs. I guess she was hot! :)

I don't know what is up with M lately... her teacher at daycare called me yesterday to tell me that she seems to be using the restroom a lot, like 4 or 5 times an hour! I don't know if she's anxious about something, or if she's wants to get back to playing so she doesn't really finish when she's in there, or if she has a UTI or what. G says that since she doesn't seem to do that at home it's probably not a UTI, but who knows. She still is not good about telling us what's really going on! At what age can you really believe what they are telling you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home