chutes-and-ladders

Wednesday, September 05, 2007


We've been really busy lately. We've been to the botanical gardens, to the baseball game, to the magic house, to the mall. We've gone swimming and jumped in a friends trampoline. It's been a busy and fun summer and I'm ready for things to slow down and cool off now that falls setting in.

We also have a new dinning room table and I've got my eye on some shelves. We've also been discussing a kitchen remodel, but I have a feeling that won't happen for quite some time. I'm afraid of the price tag of that improvement.

I also bought the girls halloween costumes this past weekend. I know it's super early, but things were already picked over and they were so excited. J calls herself a bean-er-ella (or ballerina) and they both wanted to wear their costumes all day on monday. It's so fun, I hope the excitement doesn't wear off before halloween actually gets here.

1 Comments:

  • Try looking at this: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-6/qid=1190812712/ref=sr_1_6/601-9669133-4655318?ie=UTF8&asin=B000BK4LI6 instead of those selves.

    -p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home