chutes-and-ladders

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Today the girls and I went to the Goodwill store. We've donated many items over the years, but this is the first time I ventured into the store. I was looking for some cheap bud vases, and since this is the type of thing I would donate I figured what the heck.

Well, we didn't find any vases, but wow -- they have a lot of clothes in there along with lots of random other items. I didn't find what I was looking for, but we did end up spending a whole $6 between a Barbie storage suitcase ($3) and a pair of rollerblades ($3) for the girls to share. We've been talking about buying rollerblades all summer since they are enjoying ice-skating, but they are surprisingly hard to find in their size and kind-of expensive. The girls took turns taking trips around the house when we got home. I think I got my $3 worth, too bad they didn't have 2 pairs. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home