chutes-and-ladders

Friday, November 11, 2005

Keys...

Why is it that some mornings I can't find my keys anywhere. This morning I was all ready to go. Then I spent 15 minutes looking for my keys before I gave up and took the spare set, with no house key, locked the door from the inside and left. Luckily G gets home earlier than I do because otherwise I wouldn't be able to get into the house!

Where are my keys? I know I had them when I got home last night because I drove... and the car door was locked this morning.... Maybe J put them in her bucket that she likes to carry around.. Maybe I put them somewhere so I would be able to "easily" find them in the morning, but I don't know where that is... G didn't take them to work with him, at least not this time.

I'm loosing my mind!

1 Comments:

  • Note from G -

    It only took me 10 seconds to find her keys when I got home. That being the time to walk from the front door to the kitchen table and lift the piece of paper up that they were hiding under. Of course given their position, I can only assume I am the one that placed the paper on top of them in the first place when I was filling out the kids paperwork for daycare this morning. :P

    By Blogger Greg, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home