chutes-and-ladders

Monday, March 20, 2006

I hope you all survived St Patrick's Day. We faired ok... M was very excited about wearing green and having green milk (YUCK) and shamrock cookies for snack at school.

J had a rough time last week. She split open her lip and smashed her finger in the door. Lucky for us that little one is tough!

We spent the weekend searching out new light fixtures for the kitchen. We finally found some on Sunday. I wonder how long it will take for G to get them installed. The last light fixtures I bought, for the front porch, are still in the garage waiting to be put up. I think I bought them before M was born... she's only 3 :)

We took the girls to the bookstore on Sat after dinner. That was a little crazy... 2 kids running around Borders, touching every display. It's a wonder the place survived. We only had to buy 2 Curious George books, 1 Dora book and 1 stuffed monkey, that I call George even though he's not that curious (being stuffed and all). J just loved that little stuffed monkey and wouldn't put it down. She calls it "baby".

1 Comments:

  • RE: the porch lights... I've been busy. :P

    By Blogger Greg, at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home