chutes-and-ladders

Monday, November 23, 2009

First of all I should congratulate G -- he dead-lifted 500lbs on Sat. He's been going to the gym regularly for a while and this was a goal he'd been working towards. I'm not always as supportive of his gym habit as I'm sure he would like me to be (I mean, really, how many times can I hear about Rippetoe and 70's big before I tune the whole thing out), but I'm proud of him for sticking with it and not hurting himself :)

Secondly, I volunteered in M's 1st grade class today to do art appreciation. We looked at some paintings by Georges Braque and made collages. The kids all did a great job, made only a little bit of a mess, and M's teacher is so sweet. She calls all the kids "little buddy" :) I think M was very happy to have me there. The other mom's volunteer more often, but working full time doesn't leave me much room for that, but I try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home