chutes-and-ladders

Saturday, May 15, 2010

M is the most in-decisive child ever!

We were shopping today and I let the girls each pick something, J picked her item in about 5 minutes with no regrets. M went back and forth, looked at every possible item 10 times, quibbled with me because she wanted to go over her price limit (even though J stayed within easily and she had a lot to pick from in her limit) and even as I was paying changed her mind one last time. I tried really, really hard to be patient with her, but it was getting late and I had other things I wanted to do and I really just wanted to scream "pick already", but I didn't. I waited and finally I gave her a time limit and got in line to pay to prove my point. I know she wanted to make sure she was getting what she wanted, but enough already... I was never so glad to leave a store before!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home