chutes-and-ladders

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy 75th birthday to Dad/Grandpa S!


Dad's birthday is coming up next week -- the big 75, so this past weekend we surprised him with a party/bbq. It was all my sister M's idea, and it was a good one. Her husband BBQ'd, everyone brought some food, My aunt made a tractor/farm birthday cake, I brought balloon's and we all had a great time. Dad got to visit with all his family and friends, the kids all got to play on the playground, and everyone got to relax and have fun.

The girls had such a great time playing with their cousins and extended family. The don't get to see everyone all the time so this is always a special treat.


* PS -- I'm going to have a new niece or nephew in January. I love being an aunt so I'm super excited for my brother,sister-in-law and soon-to-be big brother Q-bert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home