chutes-and-ladders

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I just realized I haven't posted in a week. The kids have been keeping me busy. J came down with some sort of stomach flu last Friday. She threw up twice at daycare before 8:30am. Luckily she didn't throw up at all after that but she slept all day saturday and then the diarrhea kicked in. She was sick until Tuesday so we've been having fun.

Monday is a holdiay so we've got a 3 day weekend coming up. I am looking forward to having some time to play with the (hopefully healthy) kids.

I cut J's hair on monday night. It was to long and I couldn't see her eyes and since she won't leave a hair band or clip in so I had to cut her bangs and give it a little trim. She now looks adorable and I can see her and she can see out again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home