chutes-and-ladders

Wednesday, June 21, 2006


J has started to hold up her index finger and say "Be Baa" - translation "I'll be right back", then she'll wander off to another room to get a toy. G does the same thing. I wonder where she got it from :)

My sister gets married in just over a week. The girls are very excited to wear their princess dresses and be in the wedding. I just hope they walk down the isle with no screaming fits... maybe I should be more worried about them spinning around in circles, since that's what they like to do in their dresses.

What else is new... G and I went to the Botanical Gardens a couple weeks ago to see the "Glass in the Garden" Exhibit. It was very cool. I definitely recommend the thurs evening special "Chihuly Lights" exhibit they have going. It's awesome.

I've been very busy the past few days putting together a scrapbook gift for my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. I've not done much genealogy stuff, but I was looking into the family tree for the book I made and found out that my mom's aunt died from "complications of rhuematiod arthritis". I don't know exactly what that means, but now I know where I get the RA from. The doctors told me it was hereditary, but I had no idea that anyone else had it. I'm hoping my mom can find out what these "complications" are that she died from. I'd like to avoid that if possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home