chutes-and-ladders

Monday, May 01, 2006

1,2,3,4,5 Once I caught a fish alive.
6,7,8,9,10 Then I let him go again.
Why did you let him go?
Because he bit my finger so
Which finger did he bite?
This little finger on the right.

This is the song M has been singing over and over for the past few weeks. It's soo cute. M also wrote her whole name all by herself for the first time yesterday. She writes it in all uppercase letters, and makes her first E with really wide horizontal lines that it looks like a flag. I'm so proud of my little 3 year old.

J's favorite song is "Row, Row, Row your Boat" She loves for us to sing it as we rock her. She also loves for M to sing "Who came to school today? J, J, Who came to school today? J did!" She will say and sign for "More! More!" before M even finishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home