chutes-and-ladders

Sunday, October 08, 2006

A weekend in pictures...

Believe it or not, this kid picks her own cloths.... I love that she is not at all self-conscious yet. I don't ever remember being so free as to wear the cloths that just make me happy... to be unaware of the way others look at you. I hope she is always this confident.

We had a very busy weekend, it was homecoming at the college G and I attended. I didn't get to hang out with my college friends as much as I'd hoped which is sad, but homecoming tends to be G's thing... he still fantasizes about his college days :)
The weather was nice, M was well behaved, and J only had a couple fits which wasn't bad since she missed her nap.


Today we went to a birthday party, where we had cake and ice-cream and played at the playground next to Aunt M's house - fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home