chutes-and-ladders

Sunday, January 15, 2006

What a day we've been having... J has been really cranky all weekend. She's easily frustrated and squeals and cries when things don't go her way. She and M fought over toys a lot today. She also has been very attached to her pacifier today. I'm not sure if her teeth are hurting or what (2 more have broken through and I think there are 2 right below the surface). Luckily she is now sleeping peacefully in the pack-n-play in M's room (M is spending the night with Nana and Pawpaw).

I finally finished re-decorating J's room tonight. We painted it a lavendery-blue with green border and tonight I stamped silvery-pink stars on the walls and now it looks lovely. We hung tinkerbell pictures up and a newly covered cornice before New Years but the walls were looking very bare. I'm very happy with the way it turned out and I only smeared the stamp twice (we'll paint over these and then it will be perfect).

Tomorrow is a new day and I'm hoping that J will be in a better mood. Tomorrow is also what M calls a "Stay at Home Day" - meaning no school. I'm hoping for a relaxing uneventful day of fun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home